Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Bowl Sunday? No Pie For This Guy!

As you may or may not know, I am completing my Springfield Pizza Project in conjuction with a diet and lifestyle change. Which means regular workouts and a radical diet upgrade. Unfortunately upgrade DOES NOT mean more pizza. It means less pizza on the whole. Instead of sitting down and demolishing an entire large pie I am just putting a dent in a small one. So for now everything is good on my program. I began it on January 19th and today is February 7th. That's 20 days. I weighed this past Friday (day 18) and I was down 12.2 pounds since beginning the program. I am proud of that considering there are 6 pizza reviews completed during this span.

So today I plan to eat a little too much and also drink a llittle to much as well. I enjoyed pizza the last two evenings for dinner so today I'm going to fall off the wagon with summer sausage, cheese and crackers, wings, chips, dips and plenty of Old Milwaukee light...my light beer of choice right now.

Happy Super Bowl Sunday. Go NFC!!!!!

P.S. - Stay tuned for reviews on Gallina Pizza in Springfield and PJ's Pizza & Pasta in Mason City.

-PizzaMan

No comments:

Post a Comment