Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Blue Duck is cooked

We had a restaurant in town that opened about 6 months or so ago. Overall their food wasn't that great but they did have a few dishes that were pretty good. I was partial to their Pot Roast dish with potatoes and carrots. It was one of their better menu items. I noticed toward the end of their run they were trying new things including offering chili and sooup and sandwiches. They also had an amped up horseshoe cheese made from pepperjack on the menu. I regret I didn't get a chance to try the chili and the new horseshoe. Their original horseshoe was just bad.

I guess I am disappointed The Blue Duck didn't succeed because it's nice to have a few restaurants in town to choose from and the folks who ran it seemed friendly enough.

Guess they should have tried pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment