Saturday, January 23, 2010

Weekend Update: Mario's and Imo's

Just a quick note as I get ready to head out to work early on a Saturday morning. (gotta take advantage if the OT is offered)

Last night I hit Mario's Italian & Pizzaria (3073 E. Clear Lake Ave.) for some Friday night pie and a couple of cold ones. The pizza was a thin crust garlic sausage and sliced pepperoncini. I love the atmosphere in that old building, reminds me of a few spots on "The Hill" in St. Louis.

Speaking of St. Louis... I'm heading that direction tonight to sample a pizza from one of the all-time greats, Imo's. It'll be with family which will make it even better than usual. I'm looking forward to it.

Stay tuned for my reviews on both of these pizza's within the next day or two!

-PizzaMan

No comments:

Post a Comment