Tuesday, January 19, 2010

St. Louis Legend this Saturday - Imo's Pizza

Okay, so plans have changed a little this week. I had planned on hitting Dillion's or Bernie & Betty's for some pie at the end of the week, but being that my birthday is this week I am getting to spend some time with family this weekend. I love my family but the best thing about this particular visit will be the presence of some of St. Louis' finest..."The square beyond compare"...Imo's Pizza.

So a review and photos will be forthcoming. It's only an hour away and not enough Springfieldians appreciate the subtle goodness of provel cheese and crispy thin crust, so Imo's will get some face time on the blog. My next city review will have to get pushed back to next week.

Got a question or a suggestion? Wanna have your say? Click the comments section and follow this blog.

-PizzaMan

No comments:

Post a Comment